Thursday, June 5, 2008

Back to work-

Three days off in a row has proven to me that I could enjoy being a stay-at-home mom, and that there is plenty to keep me busy. I am still grateful for my job though, and won't be too sorry to go back to work tomorrow. I love spending time with the kids and they never cease to keep me entertained. Just the other day Ali and I were having a conversation about Jesus and how he was her brother. She wasn't quite grasping the concept, so to simplify I told her that Jesus is her brother in heaven and Gage is her brother on Earth. She looked at me like I was nuts and said "Mooooom, Gage isn't on earth, he's at school!" I don't like missing those moments, but the ones I'm around for are worth documenting. The kids have spent a lot of time outside this spring, but the weather has taken a turn for the worse this week and they haven't been able to go out as much. Life for all of us is much easier when the sun shines! Teasing and torture takes on a whole new level when the kids are bored and have to play with eachother! (The torture part is me having to put up with the teasing!) We are leaving for Oregon on Tuesday of next week, from one rainy place to another, but we can't wait to see the ocean! We'll visit Grandpa Duane and Grandma Gerry and spend some time in Seattle with Jon's brother Gary and his family. We can't wait to share photo's and stories when we get home!

No comments :