Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another weekend bites the dust-

I was actually kind of excited to go to work today. Friday had drug on, and after being bored like that, it was nice to have something to do. I haven't been in much of a mood for anything- all of that cleaning I was so ready to catch up on didn't happen and I just sat. I know there are times when everyone needs to do that, but it was so frustrating! I wanted to get stuff done, but I didn't want to do it! So, needless to say, I still have a lot of stuff to catch up on.

I took the kids to see Wall-e tonight despite everyone telling me it wasn't the greatest. I absolutely agree, but it wasn't as bad as Pinnochio or Alice in Wonderland. The kids seemed entertained and managed to sit through the whole movie! Yes, even Ali! I was pretty impressed!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I hate it when I need to clean or do something that helps out the hygiene of the family and just can't get the uumpphh to do it. We went and saw Wall-E and my kids enjoyed it. Matt was a little bored, but I keep telling him the cartoons are for the KIDS not his entertainment!!

Kandice said...

I had totally forgot that you helped me with picking out Hallie's bed. I am the rudest friend ever. I edited my post so now you are famous because I mentioned you in Hallie's new room post. hehe, j/k. Thanks by the way for that!-sorry I forgot. ;)
We haven't taken our kids to ONE movie this summer. I guess we will just wait for them to come out on DVD. poor kids.