Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gage makes a comeback!




My life has been so stressful lately, but I can finally say that the "big sale" (this week) is over, I have the next 3 days off to catch up on laundry, housework, exercise, and being a mom. I am so happy! This is what I came home to tonight- Gage was clear down the road riding his bike home with all the boys in the neighborhood, and as they got closer, I noticed his shirt was wet. If only...but no, it's mud. I'm not that freaky though, I just laughed and grabbed the camera. Jon gave me that annoyed look of "why do you need to blog that?" and I just happily snapped pictures of my adorable little toe-head. He may be muddy, but at least he didn't cut his hair, right? Speaking of which, Ali has become very self-concious of her hair as of late. I think she's realized it wasn't a good decision- the headbands don't work too well right at the hairline where it's basically buzzed, so she's started sporting a hat. It's off to the store tomorrow to find some cute ones. Wish us luck!

No comments :