Wednesday, August 13, 2008



For once I remembered my camera! In the last couple of weeks we've done some pretty fun things, and I've always forgotten my camera or the SD card! Tonight we went to the carnival held for the Uintah County fair. We had so much fun! It was family night, all the rides were $1! I think Jon had to bribe Gage to go on the ferris wheel, but Gage was glad he went, he had so much fun. We went on another ride that wasn't really meant for little kids, but Gage and Ali went with us. Gage looked like he was going to puke! Ali just giggled the whole time and made us laugh. They rode the cars and the roller-coaster- but their favorite was the fun house and the big slide. All in all, it was a fun family night, two days later than it was supposed to be- but family night just the same!

2 comments :

Barnes Family said...

Oh fun! I think I only went to the carnival in Vernal a couple of times. The last time I went was right before I moved to Colorado. I'm not sure if you guys were there with us but I was standing with my brother's John and David and the kids. We were watching this fun ride go round and round. Then all of the sudden an open pocket knife came flying through the air and landed pointy end down right smack by us.. YIKES!!! As you can imagine John was all over that.. But the ride was fun anyway.. Wow!! Sorry for the book I just remembered that as I was reading your post. I'm glad you guys had fun!

Lucky Me said...

Since your on the subject of how cute your kids are, let me just add one more thing. Tonight Gage was over and we were picking some tomatoes (which he loved) and zucchini sp? from the garden. Gage insisted that I take it right in and make them all some zucchini bread. I came back outside 1 minute later with zucchini bread for everyone. (I made it last night) To which he said, "Wow, your even faster than my Grandma." It took me a minute to figure out what he meant. Too funny.