Saturday, August 16, 2008

More Family Fun-

What a rock star! Gage was a little worried about getting in the canoe, so instead he played guitar hero on the shore with the oar!

Ali couldn't wait to get in the canoe. She hopped right in and didn't want to get out, even when Jon started teasing her and rocking the boat. She's fearless like her mommy was...
We left as soon as Jon got home from work on Friday and headed up to Calder with a honkin canoe strapped to the top of my brand new car! If Jon had told me that was his plan before we had left, I would have said NO WAY, but I'm sure that's why he didn't tell me. Of all the retarted things! Jon has some pretty out there ideas, and he usually pulls them off without any problems, as he did once again. But that doesn't keep me from being a neurotic front-seat-driver! I really wasn't wanting to go, but I'm so glad I did, we had so much fun and got time to talk, even if I was white knuckled worrying all the way up there!

3 comments :

TOYA said...

love the canoe

Lucky Me said...

So fun. Gary wanted to go river rafting on Thursday, I was not too excited about it so I half heartedly tried to get a sitter for Desi. We didn't go. Now reading your post I wish I'd done it. Maybe next year.

miranda said...

It was so fun to see you on facebook- how long has it been? You have a darling family- looks like they keep you busy. This is so much fun to stay in touch with people!
Miranda Murdock Hjorth