Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've been tagged! - All about Him

1.Where did you meet? Working at Jones Paint and Glass in Provo. He was the Vernal driver and would come down once a week to pick stuff up and take it back to the Vernal store. I thought he was gorgeous almost 2 years before he even noticed me.

2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? I thought he was way too sure of himself, but I liked that too.

3.Do you remember what he/she was wearing? Unfortunately, the same thing he still wears everyday, a Jones T-shirt and jeans.

4.Where was the first time you kissed this person? In Roosevelt, I came up for a car show and he drove me around to see the thriving metropolis that it was. We were in my little Honda Accord in the parking lot of JB's- how embarassing!

5.Where did you go for your first date? Jon and I had a weird dating relationship, I don't really remember which was our first, but he took me river rafting really early in our relationship, and out to lunch when he would come down during the week.

6. When were you officially a couple? I promised him I wouldn't kiss anyone else after I had kissed him. So I guess it was after our first kiss. He had already told his best friends that I was "the one!"

7.How did he/she ask you out? He never really had too, it was just a given, when he was in town I went to lunch with him, on the weekends we took turns visiting eachother!

8.Has this person ever proposed to you? Yes, the weekend of the 24th of July, 1999. He was so cute, he'd covered his bed with a white blanket and had "will you" written in rose petals on it. He came out of his closet and got down on one knee and said "well?"

9.Do you and this person have kids together? Yes, my other two favorite people in the whole world.

10.Have you ever broken the law with this person? Funny story, Jon was convinced that if you are turning right, you don't have to stop at a red light, you just have to yeild... so whenever I was in the car with him, yes, we ran the red light. Needless to say, he learned the hard way that I was right!

11.When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? It took me a little longer, I had just gotten out of a serious relationship and wanted to make sure it wasn't just a rebound thing, he was sure about us a little sooner.

12.Do you get along with his family? Definately. It's so nice to have an extension of an already wonderful family!

13.Do you trust this person? I absolutely do.

14.Do you see him as your partner in your future? We'll be together forever...

15.What is the best gift he gave you? Totally cliche, but our kids have brought me more joy than any worldly thing ever.

16.What is one thing He does that gets on your nerves? Just one? Hmmm. Probably the sarcasm. I never know when he's serious.

17.Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Gage will be getting home from a mission, Ali will probably be away at school, we'll probably be at eachothers throats, lonely and bored, or else I might finally get my way and we could travel?

18.What causes the most arguments? Money...

19.How long have you been together? Since we met, just under 10 years.

20.Are you Married? Yep.

21. How long have you been married? Since October 8th, 1999

22. What does he do that surprises you? He is so good about sending flowers. He's a romantic, and anyone that knows him would be suprised by that.

23.What is your favorite feature of his? His whole face. I've always thought it was perfect.

24. What is your favorite quality of his? How cute he is with our kids.

25. Does he have a nickname for you? I rarely hear him call me anything but honey. If he says Stephanie, I know I've done something to make him mad.

26.What is his favorite food? Seafood. Most kinds, but he's willing to try anything.

27. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Sometimes just waching a show we both like together is the best, sometimes going out is, it just depends on the day.

28. Does he have any hidden talents? Yeah...

29. How old is he? 37

30.Who said I love you first? He did

31.What is his favorite music? His glamour rock from High School, but he likes everything really.

32. What is his favorite color? Red

33.Will he read this? Not unless he's really bored at work...so probably not.

I tag... Melissa E., Stephanie H., Jen R., Melissa V. and Lori, even though she's a total blog neglector!

4 comments :

Kayla said...

Awe... This is just so cute hah! I never knew all these things about Jon.

Just me! said...

Very cute!!

Ethington Family said...

how fun to read this and know you a little better. By the way, I still thought you could just yield when turning right at a red light. Good to know you can't (but are you sure?)*grin*

Michele and Wyatt said...

That was fun to read about the two of you. I loved how he proposed. Very romantic.