Friday, November 28, 2008

Uh, nevermind...

OK, so I'm not with it enough to figure this whole thing out, but I've decided that the private thing is over- rated. I couldn't even get into my own blog because I have two different e-mail addresses and it never remembered me when I logged on. This is supposed to be fun! So, even though I said I was going to have a private blog, I've decided not to worry about it. People are wierd- if they want to bad enough, they'll figure it out whether it is private or not. For now, I just want to be able to log on easily and not have to worry about it. Not only that, but too many people keep asking me why they can't see my blog anymore! I didn't even know some of these people kept up with me so much! So, rather than waiting for all the e-mails to come in, I'm OK with having a public blog from now on. Sorry to everyone for the false alarm!

4 comments :

Ethington Family said...

well I'm glad, I had so many of my friends going privite I started feeling like I was missing something. Too many of my family would have bagged my blog altogher if I made it any harder to get to. It's good to keep up with you.

Anonymous said...

You are such a goof ball Steph. but I still wuv ya.

The Holdaway Family said...

I am glad that you changed your mind! I use google reader to check on peoples blogs but it wont check on people who have private blogs so I alway forget to check them! Now I will stay up to date with your blog!

Just me! said...

Either way....love, love, love your blog!