Friday, April 17, 2009

Bring it on!









































I don't know why you can't just click on a picture and drag it where you want it to go, instead of ending up with a jumbled mess of pictures! I just wanted to brag up all the cute little subjects I've had lately for my newfound hobby! Look at these darling girls! I can't ever get the boys to hold still long enough to get a good shot, but the girls LOVE to pose! I love it! I love these pictures so much, I'd frame them for my own house! Besides, I'd claim every one of these little girls as my own! I guess maybe I should start a photography blog instead of posting them here. It would be nice to make money doing this! Enough for a nice camera maybe? Hmmmm....

2 comments :

Joey said...

Stephanie you amaze me! You have never had a class or anything and you can take pictures with the best of them. I love these! I bet you have some very happy and speachless moms, these little girls are STUNNING! Keep up the beautiful work!

Ang said...

Beautiful picts! I miss my little Ellecia bear!