Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gage's first day!


I guess I wasn't as excited as I thought I'd be to send my son off to school this year. I was really thinking I would be able to just wave him off and happily go about my day- but alas...I cried. I always cry! And the day has just dragged on and on! I miss this kid! He keeps me entertained! He was so excited to wear his new clothes today, and told me that was the ONLY reason he was excited, that he really didn't want to go to school. I have a feeling though, that he will come home today and be excited to go back tomorrow! I walked up to the bus stop with Gage, and when I came back Ali was awake and watching TV. She looked at me and asked where Gage was. When I told her he'd already left for school, she said "aaaawwwww, I already miss him! And she's reminded me a number of times today that being home with just me isn't nearly as fun as being home with Gage too. Hmph.

1 comment :

Joey said...

You cried! You are such a softie! I usually jumped for joy! JK. I think I was sad to but, it was sooooooooooooo, long ago I can't remember. They are so cute.