Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday again...

The view on the way down from the top of the mountain.  We were ALMOST as high as I've ever been!
Sometimes I get really frustrated on Sundays. Usually it's because I'm trying to relax, but I always end up in a hurry for church, even though we don't go till 1pm. I get stressed out and ornery cause nothing seems to go my way. Today, however, was different. After spending the majority of the week in Snowbird with my family, I needed some down-time. I know, I did have a ton of fun. We were busy the whole time we were there! We came home last night and I slept well!

Conference was fantastic. I have a hard time just sitting through it, so I cleaned my kitchen while I listened. I love the voices and the way those men and women speak. I loved the messages they gave today, and I was particularly impressed with the Prophets talk, no surprises there- but the sound of his voice is so calming!

I've been sick for a couple weeks now. I think I have a sinus infection, but right now I'm just dealing with a scratchy throat, stupid sounding voice and snotty nose. I've had a hard time dealing with the kids because they don't think I'm serious. My voice cracks when I'm yelling at them and they start laughing at me! I've had it too. I just want it fixed.

Back to work tomorrow- I'm not sure how I feel about it. Here we go! Back to normal, or whatever it is in my world!
Photobucket

5 comments :

Melissa said...

I love that picture Steph! Sorry you haven't been feeling good.

Michele and Wyatt said...

I love that picture. It is beautiful. Glad you had a fun vacation. Hope you get feeling better.

Joey said...

Beautiful picture!!! It was so good to see you this last weekend. I feel bad that you just missed the birth of Charly. She is adorable! You will see her soon I am sure. Hope you get feeling better, it is no fun to feel yucky :(

Joey said...

Oh, and Timp is 11,509 feet. So, you've been higher.

Ethington Family said...

Thanks Steph!
I love reading your blog, it is so cute!