Thursday, November 18, 2010

This Place...

OK, I've come to love it here.

I thought I could never get used to living in Vernal. It's just too far away from my family, and I never thought I could settle down here. I love it though. I have great neighbors, an awesome ward, friends, a great job, and my kids are happy and go to a really great school. Pretty settled, right? Funny to admit it after 11 years.

I could never take for granted how lucky we are to live in such a comfortable, beautiful home. I love everything about it. I'm sure it's not everyone's idea of perfect, but it is ours. We've worked hard to make our house a home, and we love it here. Someday we hope to have more land- what we'll do with it I have no idea, but maybe we won't have neighbors quite so close... aahhh the American Dream!

I know how blessed we are to have the things we have, and I am truly grateful for it all. So far, the Gospel, my husband, my children, my whole family and my home. Now the fun begins...
Photobucket

3 comments :

The Holdaway Family said...

It would be hard to live so far away from where you grew up! I am glad that you have a great community that helps you out!

Anonymous said...

Honey, somebody hijacked your blog.Who is writing this stuff?

Joey said...

Dear Anoymous, Nobody hijacked it...she truly has a serious side that comes out every now and again. Don't be too concerned her ridiculously funny, sarcastic self will be back soon but, PLEASE, let me enjoy this for the time being...I LOVE IT...Give her her "10 things", just a little more depth if you ask me ;) LOVE YOU STEPH!