I don't take many pictures of myself, and I'm always the one taking the picture, so there aren't many of me. I took this of myself today...recent enough? There aren't many surprising facts about me- and I tell everybody everything- so I'm sure there are no surprises here...
1. I have a minor obsession with scarves and big earrings. Not just any scarf or any earring, just the most obnoxious ruffly and dangley ones there are.
2. I got asked today if I get dressed everyday- (instead of wearing sweats on my days off) and I do! I like the way I feel when I look as good as I can all the time.
3. I love Chocolate Cream Oreo's. If you haven't tried them, you probably shouldn't. I've gotten more then just me hooked.
4. I don't like candy bars. I don't know why, but I'd much prefer some Swedish Fish to a Butterfinger- or any other chocolate covered confection.
5. I can't eat salad without getting sick to my stomach. I love it though.
6. I get sick when I go in certain stores, like Roberts or some clothing stores...an inherited weird.
7. I don't like talking to people I don't know- it's funny cause I do it all the time with work- I can do it, I just don't like to.
8. I love it when my kids come home from school. They always act so happy to see me. I know it won't last forever.
9. I love playing softball, but I hate being catcher. I suck at catcher.
10. I am addicted to Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max.
11. I have been known to wear fake eyelashes.
12. I love summer, but I wish I could wear winter clothes all year round!
13. My favorite season is Fall. I can't get enough of the school supply isle!
14. I have no gallbladder. When they took it out, they said it was more like a sack of marbles- gallstones suck.
15. I love my husband more now than I did the day we were married. I didn't think that was possible...
I'm sure there will be many things divulged this month that may or may not be interesting to anyone but me, but it's my birthday- and I'll bore if I want to.