Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 29- What Have I Learned This Month...

This challenge has been a little eye-opening. I've learned a little about me- and I've shared along the way. I've learned that I have an issue with taking pictures of myself. I've learned that I don't have pictures of me with my friends...I've tried to be creative and change up my answers to each question, but I can honestly say, I could have answered most of them with a picture, or a story about my family. I've learned that my best friends are my family, the things that make me happy are my family, my favorite places to be are with my family- and even though there are so many different things out there that are a part of me, my favorite things are my family.

I'm learning about me all the time. I learn from successes and mistakes. I think it's been a good thing, getting to know myself better, and I would recommend it to anyone!

Photobucket

No comments :