Sunday, August 21, 2011

Manly Men...


Finally we found something Gage can be obsessed with that doesn't involve a television or some kind of hand-held technology! I type that amidst thinking how insane I have to be to condone dirt bike racing. I've been pleasantly surprised so far though- Gage is still a bit of a chicken- my brothers barely lived through teenage years and they had 4 wheels under them! I guess I just assumed every boy was like that- luckily though- Gage has {so far} proven otherwise. That said- he is having the time of his life, and spending some quality time with his dad-


Ali, being her normal self- but enjoying herself anyway.

Like I said- it's something Gage loves- something that ISN'T a video game, and I love watching my boys be boys.  Watch out Travis Patrana-
Photobucket

2 comments :

Joey said...

I'm thinking that video games don't break femurs or other body parts...Boys AND girls will be boys and girls. Ruff and tuff mixed with cute and adorable at times. As parents we just pray that they survive their antics!! Love the picture of Ali. So typical :)

The Holdaway Family said...

Looks like so much fun!