Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Busy Week!...

We've had a really busy week.  I kept thinking to myself... "If I can only get through Saturday, everything will slow down after that!"  Which, I was wrong, cause Sunday I had to teach the lesson in Relief Society!  I thought I had to work Monday, but when I went in, my boss told me he'd actually made a mistake in the schedule and I could leave if I wanted to!  I had SO MUCH catch up to do, I ended up going home, and I still feel like I'm going a hundred miles an hour and it's Tuesday!  My little girl got baptized on Saturday...
She got a giggle out of everyone watching for this one... such a funny thing.

Such a "Daddy's Girl."
We woke up to a fair amount of snow as well! I wouldn't have minded SO much, except that it kept a LOT of people from coming to celebrate with us... and I had a LOT of food!  It was nice though, since we really couldn't go outside, the fewer numbers made it a little more comfortable!  She was such a sweetheart after her confirmation...she told me she got the chills that started in her brain and went all the way to her toes.  She knew it was the Holy Ghost!  And speaking of holy ghost...
My mom and dad came up and brought her a birthday present, complete with talc powder. It was part of a cute little bath kit that Ali mistook as make-up. When she came out of the bathroom covered in it, there were more than a few comments about how she was taking her new gift pretty seriously!  Seriously, could she be any funnier?  I'm worn out just looking at the pictures!


Tonight I attempted to take a few family pictures.  I've decided it's SO MUCH HARDER to take your own!  I just want someone else to tell me what looks good and if my HAIR is FLYING away!  Needless to say, there aren't many useable ones, but I got some great shots of the kids... for Christmas cards and such, so there won't be much sharing here... although, since I have had so many of Ali lately, I wanted to remind everyone of just how photogenic Gage can be as well!

I'm sure I'll post more before Christmas...I just really want to decide which ones (if any) to use first!
Here's to a slower Wednesday...

except probably not.

Photobucket

2 comments :

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Sad we missed it, but she looked beautiful!!

Joey said...

The hilarious part was when Ali announced that she was the "Holy Ghost"...Only Ali! Except for the snow it was a very RELAXING day for me. hehe. Thanks again. Love you.

Gage is way cute!