Monday, November 12, 2012

oops I did it again...

I missed Sunday, once again.  BUT, I have good reason!  I spent the morning stressed out about the primary program, and the evening detoxing from all the stress!  I'm a new woman today!  The program was a success, the kids sung their little hearts out, and I don't have to worry about it again till next year!




I felt the love of the Lord today!  I was so proud of those kids!  They did awesome, sung loud and beautifully, and smiled through the whole thing!  I was filled with the spirit, and truly felt that all my hard work and stress had paid off. 

I know it sounds hokey, but I honestly feel that I do a better job at work, and a better job taking pictures, when I thank the Lord for all he's given me.  Not taking what I have for granted makes me able to do more! 

No comments :