Saturday, November 17, 2012

No regrets...

The people who have made a difference in my life are too numerous to list in one post.  I do my best not to take anyone for granted.  I talk to most of my favorite people often, and love the time I'm able to spend with some of them as well.  The obvious I've mentioned in past posts... my Mom, my Dad, my Mother-in-law.  But so many have made a difference in my life- for the better or not- that I'm thankful for!  I miss my Grandma Sharon yes... but my Grandma Verna is one of the best people I know, and my Grandpa Bob is such an example of hard work, dedication and strength.  The older he gets the stronger he looks!

My brothers.  I know I was a tough one to get along with growing up.  I babysat a lot.  I hated it, but I never hated them.  These days they are three of my favorite people in the world.  Anytime I need a little comic relief they don't disappoint. I only wish we were closer- I know my kids would benefit so much from knowing their uncles better! (I'm lucky enough to adore every one of their wives as well... whether they learned from me what they wanted in a wife, or what they didn't- I did well!)

My little sister. (s) I was so happy to hear I was getting a sister.  I was 9 years old and I still remember the news. We dressed her in my doll clothes, and listened to her scream for the majority of her childhood... but I'm really glad to have her around now.  She treats me far better than I do her.  She will always be "Cissy" to me...

Like I said, there are so many- but so I don't sound like a broken record...

No comments :