Sunday, April 21, 2013

These two...


I beg my kids every year to let me take pictures of them come spring. We're still a little behind the rest of the world as far as the blossoms and green go, but we have ragweed! One of my favorite things to see are the blankets of lavender that coat the fields we drive by day after day! I'm always saying to myself..."now that would make a great picture!" So- even though they are weeds, and even though I think Ali may be a little allergic to them, we ventured out for a little photo session today. Gage was angry, and didn't want to at all, but despite his complaining, he let me get a few really good ones. He's a beautiful boy- so it wasn't hard. I'm not sharing all of them right now- but I loved this one of the two of them.
 Photobucket

2 comments :

Bonnie Tucker said...

Stephanie I love your blog. Thanks for letting me in on it. Your kids are darling. Would love to meet them some day. Hope you get up this way again!

Joey said...

Such a great picture. You don't have to say that they are weeds you know they look like flowers right now! (The weeds not the kids)! I miss you guys. We need to get together soon.