Friday, February 6, 2009

Oops, I did it again...

Just a small explanation...I am really NOT a cat person... but being a working mom, this is the only pet, short of fish that I dare leave in my house by themselves. They have a great temperment, and they don't poop or pee everywhere. If you keep a clean house (I like to think that I do!) then you don't even know they are there! I know, I'm nuts. With such a bad rap-sheet, you wouldn't think I would do this to myself again! Can you blame me though? Look how cute she is! Gage named her Mouse. He's been reading Judy Moody books, and got the idea from there. The only thing is, it gets worse...
Yeah, I got two. This one is Bird. We call her Birdy. And now I have two cats- one for each of my little stinkers. And are they ever...I have no idea why I thought getting Ali something right now would be a good idea- she's been on one lately. Temper tantrums in public places, hitting, sticking out her tongue, just whatever it takes to embarrass me to no end. Gage seems to be doing a little better at school, but even he needs to work on the attitude at home! At least I have collateral! They really do adore their kittens, and have done a great job to take care of them so far. I'm nervous to have the new kittens in the house, beings that I've got a reputation now, but excited just the same. They are so cute!

5 comments :

Barb said...

Oh Steph, didn't I see your picture hanging on the wall at the ASPCA the other day? JK! They are super cute, just don't fluff and dry these two!

Cambria said...

Ha cute I need to come up so I can see them- you have two and I can't even have one- not fair!!!!

The Holdaway Family said...

They are so very cute! Remember to check the dryer! I am paranoid about it now and check it twice before I start it!

Joey said...

Awe man...why didn't you just come and get Kizzy?

Julie Johnson said...

We have similar pet issues. You know.. keeping them alive. I think you should name them fluffy and permanent press in honor of your other fallen kitty;)