Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gage's turn!






These turned out fantastic also. I always knew I wanted that room with two windows for a reason! Those windows are in the perfect spot for gorgeous photos! The best part was, Gage wanted "Edward" hair today. We had a rough night, so he and I were up late watching Twilight till the wee hours of the morning. I think it turned out great, and such a relief from the bone straight mop head he was so attached to before. They turned out just as cute as Alis pictures, and I'm so excited to redo all the picture frames in the house!

6 comments :

Lucky Me said...

What a little stud!!!

The Holdaway Family said...

He is a heartbreaker! Such a handsome boy!

Cambria said...

I love him! I am lucky to be his Auntie

Joey said...

He is much more handsome than Edward!

Barnes Family said...

Oh my goodness Steph! These are great photo's! Great job!

Just me! said...

I love them!