Saturday, May 30, 2009

Visitors!





I have been looking forward to this weekend all month- sometimes my friend Melissa and I get major withdrawls and just need to get together. The last time she came here was last year- and we always have so much fun when she does. Mel has three little girls, Jordyn, Maegan and Brooklen, and after an impromptu photo shoot (which turned out FABULOUS!!) we went to the "lake" for some wave running and playing on the beach. There was no better way to entertain 5 kids (and three near crazed adults) than a day at the lake! For those of you who think it's too cold to go to the lake in late May, let me tell you- it was PERFECT! The water was a little chilly- but it was a perfect contrast to the summer sun we delt with all day! I did lather up my kids and me with the old SPF 50- so no worries, my pasty white skin is still...need I say it again? So, this be said- we love visitors! We love proving that Vernal isn't totally boring! Come and see us and we'll entertain you too!

1 comment :

Joey said...

I LOVE the black and white Steph! So cute of all the girls... Sounds like you had a great time. I am glad you had a Saturday off for once! You deserved it. Love you!

P.S.
I love Vernal...just hate the drive!