Saturday, July 25, 2009

A day at the Beach?






I've always liked the 24th of July. The 4th is by far my favorite holiday ever, but the 24th is the exclamation point at the end of the summer holidays in Utah. The parade was SO MUCH BETTER! We had "floats" thanks to the efforts of many of the wards in town, and an actual float for the princesses this time! The day was a lot more laid back too. We left for the lake around noon and took our time getting ready to go. The weather was perfect till about 4- and we packed up pretty quickly in the GALE that was the afternoon. Gotta love the Vernal wind... or not.

4 comments :

Joey said...

Beautiful pictures Stephanie! I just love those little kids! Wish I was there to hear them giggle...

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Hey steph! So have you started HCG? Let me know if i can help with anything!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

AAAHHHH!!! That blanket that Candy is sitting on is the one that went missing after I went to the parade with you in Vernal. You were living with them at the time and I thought I left it in your car and lo and behold...there it is! YAY! I am so happy that it is still around, that was my moms blanked that she made in school. The funny thing is I was thinking about it when I went to the Art City Days parade! So anyway, would you snag that back from her? Thanks in advance! : )

Barnes Family said...

Hey is that my brother in the wet suit? How funny!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We didn't have any 24th celebrations here in Iowa.. It's a little different. I kind of miss the boy scout breakfast and the parade and stuff..