Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Recipe!

Sorry, here's the recipe...

2 batches of air popped popcorn (1/2 cup unpopped kernels each time)
2 bags of melted (in the microwave) white chocolate chips
Drizzle melted chocolate over popcorn. Stir till it lightly coats. Spread on wax paper or tin foil

Secret ingredient?
A little sprinkling of cinnamon sugar...mix it again on the tin foil/wax paper and let cool.

Seriously, I went to bed with the worst stomach ache! Oh, and David- the ingredients are ALL NATURAL...so they're good for you right?

2 comments :

Kyndi said...

Sweet! Thanks for sharing the actual recipe, I've been trying to remember since that day she brought it! Good job on all the trying harder, too-it's making me want to step it up a notch in my life! Way to go, you are amazing at everything you do!

{Jamey} said...

Ummm that looks yummy and easy! I'm gonna try that one for sure! Thanks for sharing!