Thursday, March 4, 2010

Here comes the sun!

I couldn't believe the weather yesterday! It was so nice! I spent the majority of the afternoon cleaning my car out outside- getting as much vitamin D as I could! Ali took advantage of the mud- the tom-boy in her came out! She can keep up with the best of them, and now I have a pair of muddy boots on my garage steps. It's amazing how much the sun affects her moods though, and maybe a lot of the issues I have with her are just because she's stir-crazy...being stuck inside for so long. It's clouded over today and I have a feeling it's not going to be the kind of day it was yesterday. What do you do? I love spring- and I hate spring. I love the sun and the green that starts to spring up everywhere, but I hate the indecisive weather. Either be warm and dry or cold and wet. Any other mix doesn't work nearly as well!

I've been asked to do a few senior's pictures and I have to say, after my first photo shoot, seniors are the BEST! They are excited, cooperative and they dress so cute! This is one of my good friends daughters, Shelby...she's so beautiful! I loved practicing my new tricks on this pretty face!

No comments :