Tuesday, June 29, 2010

White Trash Stud Service...

I told Jon I was going to blog his picture that I so stealthily took the other night. Recently he "renovated" a T-Shirt to use for the hot days of working outside and I can't get over it. I told him the neighbors were going to think he beats me, and he told me they were more likely to think what a stud he is...and ask if he hired out! So sexy...

I can't wait for tomatoes! I bought this Sweet 100's cherry tomato plant at the nursery and it was pretty big already I would have never thought I would have so many potential tomatoes so soon! Jon keeps threatening to take the one that's ripening faster, but I've begged him not to...they get a deep red, not orange...it's going to be so much better when it's really ripe! (I have to keep the kids out of them too!)

I was outside watching the kids play and the sky was beautiful! I had to take a picture...and mess with it of course, but I have to say- I LOVE SUMMER!



Photobucket

1 comment :

Joey said...

I can't decide...Does he beat you or is he to sexy for his shirt. Hummmmm...My tomatoes have little green ones on them to but not even close to what yours have. I'm jealous! I LOVE Cherry Tomatoes! I really hope the squirrels don't find them!