Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 17- If You Could Switch Places With Anyone For a Day...

Funny- I asked myself this question and my first response was, "Could I keep what I bought?" And when I asked Monica (since we're working together today) the exact same words came out of her mouth! We've known each other long enough I guess, to be rubbing
off on each other!
Oprah Winfrey Biography Oprah Winfrey Biography
In all actuality, I would like to be Oprah Winfrey for a day. People have their opinions one way or another about her, but I think she is one person who has the power and ability to do amazing things, and she is taking the initiative to do those things. I would love to see peoples faces light up when they are given something they've always wanted or desperately need. I would love to be able to give in ways I'll never be able to in this lifetime.

And let's be honest, I'd do a little shopping for myself too...and I wouldn't even have to change my diet...I wouldn't have to excersize either. Seems like the perfect plan!


Photobucket

3 comments :

Emily said...

Ditto!

Joey said...

There is a little quote that goes something like this...The grass is never greener on the other side. Well, in her case I have to wonder! Good choice!

The Holdaway Family said...

Good choice!