Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 8- Short Term Goals

This is something I should do more often. Setting short-term goals works for me, but I'm not very good at it. This month, I want to accomplish quite a bit...

I want to SPRING CLEAN my house. I just hate doing it. My baseboards need to be cleaned, walls and doors washed and I need my carpets shampooed. Yuck.

I want to do my best at work every day that I have to be there. I have to remind myself that I'm there for a reason, and if I'm not doing my best, I'm wasting valuable time.

I want to keep up my exercising. Another thing I'm not too fond of, but have been doing- so I don't want to get out of the habit.

I want to get back in the habit of reading with my kids every night. We get so busy and preoccupied with other things going on- we need to get back to basics!

There's a few...there are always more...

Photobucket

No comments :