Sunday, April 17, 2011

Playing Catch Up...

I've been putting off posting because I haven't taken any cute pictures of my own family lately. I've taken a TON of pictures though...it's kept me incredibly busy. That, and I've taken on a new design project- a 3500 square foot beautiful home with so much potential, and SO MUCH SPACE! It's no wonder the homeowner got a little overwhelmed! Besides work, I've got a wonderfully challenging calling at church. I am the only compassionate service leader in our ward, I currently have more than 10 ladies expecting babies, a baby that was just born c-section, a lady on bed rest and one that is so sick she is puking every 10 minutes! I am scheduling two meals a day, every day until told otherwise! I'm so glad softball is starting again, it's definitely a way to clear my head!

Last week I got a card in the mail from Ali's teacher. I have to say I was a little nervous, but I figured she would just call me if there was a problem- why go out of her way to send me something in the mail? It was a very nice note, telling me how good she had been on a particular day- yes, apparently it's a noteworthy situation when she's good!!! It was nice to hear it though- I think the teacher knew I needed it.

It's Senior season with photography- and while I don't do a ton, I love taking pictures of teenagers...if they want their pictures taken. I haven't met one yet that wasn't photogenic- and I've had a ton of fun with it...this is a photo from my last session- this gorgeous girls mom is a very close friend to Jon and I- and I appreciate so much that she thought of me to do this...

Since I really shouldn't post any bridals publicly until after the wedding, I'll have more to share after the 28th of April. I love bridals too- there is nothing like a blushing bride to show off your photographic abilities!

This latest photoshoot I actually had help with. I would have had a very hard time posing all of these kids on my own! My neighbor and fellow photographer, Jana, came along and made it so much easier! Thank you Jana!

Photobucket

No comments :