Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Some People...

Every one of us have "those people" in our lives...some influence us for good, others make us question. Some make us happier, and others make us miserable. My favorite kind of people are the ones that make me want to be better. I've learned a valuable lesson from some particular friends of mine. I have learned to live life EVERY DAY. To love my spouse for all his imperfections, because there could come a time when I miss those imperfections desperately. I have learned to take things A LOT less seriously. To relax and live with the things I can't change. To never take the love of family for granted, and to make life-long friends with whomever will have you. If I can remember to be half the person these people are, I will have had an amazing life. I'm so grateful to know them- struggles and all. There's still time!

Photobucket

3 comments :

The Holdaway Family said...

These are words to live by! I hope everything is okay with your friends.

Joey said...

Amen sister!

Libbi and David said...

oh how we love you!!!