Thursday, August 11, 2011

1 Reason to love Vernal...









It's no secret that I miss living closer to my family. It's no secret that I've had to work at loving to live in Vernal. It's been almost 12 years now and I'm given another reason to love it here today. This was our town- today- when the body of our fallen soldier was brought home. Amazing support, respect and love for our country, and for the family who lost their soldier.

I am pretty impressed by this small town.  We've always pulled together when things are tough, whether it's the economy or something like this, we are small enough to still know each other and know what needs to be done.  I'm proud to live here.  Really!

Photobucket

3 comments :

Joey said...

Small towns are the Best. I am so sorry for the loss of this young man. It seems so wrong that the world still has to end lives to make progress...Seems so backward. May the Lord bless his family and help them know that He will hold him close until they can be together again.

Michele and Wyatt said...

I have to agree. I felt proud to live in Vernal. You really took some amazing pictures.

The Holdaway Family said...

Amazing photos. What a great tribute!