Sunday, November 6, 2011

Up and Running!

I am so lucky to say, I am once again up and running! I am entertained into the wee hours of the morning- posting, pinning, editing, googling and facebooking! Most of all, I'm getting caught up on all the pictures I owe people! Not having a computer made me feel like my right arm was cut off! Thanks to my mom for letting me borrow hers till I figure it all out! Now I won't be able to settle for less than CS4 though! I'm having so much fun! I thought I'd catch up visually as well, these are a few photos I had been meaning to share...

The flowers Jon sent me for our anniversary.  12 years...12 roses!

Each one had been "blinged" a little...

Ali's tonsils...took her in and the doctor said they were rather large, but nothing to worry about...Really?

This is my new entertainment center.  The only problem with it is that it makes everything else look OLD!

So, it's nice to be back in business.  I did lose all my pictures, one of the family sessions I was working on, all the scrapbook downloads I'd purchased, and all my music- again, but as there's not much I can do about it, I guess there's not much to worry about!  I know Mac's are great computers, but I honestly don't know that I dare get another one!  (Let alone being able to afford it!)


Photobucket

4 comments :

Kandice said...

man those tonsils are awful! I know a really good ENT who would take those out in a heartbeat. Dr Tagge at Primary Childrens...he sees patients in Heber or Park City.
Glad you have a computer again! Don't realize how much you miss something until it is gone! I miss my iphone...ruined by water. :( sad.
Those flowers are beautiful...Jon needs to give G.J. gift giving lessons.

Joey said...

YEA!!! Glad your back! I hope everything works well for you until you can get what you want. I LOVE you new entertainment center.

Does Ali snore? Those tonsils are ginormous!! I saw a kid at my work once where they were actually touching each other. (We took them out).

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Um, where did you get that entertainment center??? Oh, right, work. Well I love it! John and I are ready for a change big time. So sorry about your computer...again.

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Those roses are GORGEOUS!!! I have never seen bling in them like that, I love it!! Glad you are up and running again!