Friday, January 29, 2010

Home

Out of the dreariness
Into the cheeriness
Come we in weariness,
Home
And it is dreary lately. I can't wait for better weather. I'm glad I don't have to worry about the air I'm breathing like so many of my family and friends do, but being in this little basin, we are affected by some pretty ridiculous fog. I can't see further than the next door neighbor, and though I should be reveling in the beauty of it all, it's making me tired and bored. I'd so much rather have it snow than just freeze. Ah well, I guess it just makes spring that much better.

4 comments :

Joey said...

I think of you every time we hear the weatherman tell us how cold it is in the Basin! Wow! I hope Spring come soon for you out there. It has been crazy cold. You would think that you live in Canada or something! Just keep thinking about all those flowers in the summer, it is just around the corner :)

Joey said...

Oops, bad typo!

Lucky Me said...

I hope you have a better week! The cards turned out super cute! I love the font you chose and the colors and especially the rounded punches on the sides. Way better than mine but I guess that's what I get for making the kids do it with as little assistance from me as possible.

Emily said...

Love your cards... super cute!

I missed you at Card Group last week, you better have a REALLY good excuse! I needed my fix of Stef! No really... I missed you. Hope things are going better.