Thursday, April 1, 2010

Finished Product

So, apparently I jumped the gun showing off Jon's fire pit...here is the finished product.
Pretty impressive, right? I know...he rocks. (Get it? He....rocks...) Now if the weather would just cooperate...I'd LOVE to be able to use it! And hey...I got new barstools. Let's put it to a vote, do you like them? Jon and I are at odds...And my comments are showing up at the top of my posts? Anyone else finding this on their blogs? I didn't do anything, but I don't really like it! Let me know how to fix it if you know!

4 comments :

Cambria said...

Love the bar stools- they are awesome but if Jon doesn't like them tell him that you can just give them to me!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Love your fire pit! I would love to have something like that, however it must be VERY child proof, can you imagine them turning it on without us around??? I can and it looks something like a charred house... Really neat thing for the yard though. Is John starting a business??? : ) LoR

Melissa said...

I am sooooo jealous! I LOVE it! I love the new header too. Can't wait to see you next weekend....I hope you can fit me in your busy schedule. No pressure or anything!

Joey said...

Love the new look! You are getting SO awesome with Photo shoppe!!! I love Jon's "Ring O Fire". What a great summer, fall, winter, spring marshmellow roaster! Maybe he SHOULD start a business on the side. In this economy it would probably do really well! I can picture the homeless...