Saturday, December 17, 2011

The "Real" Santa...

My kids haven't been what you would call "well behaved" lately. So imagine my surprise when Ali told me she really wanted to go see him at my work today. Gage was smart enough to want to avoid being put on the spot, but went anyway- totally unconvinced that this "Santa" was the real Santa. I kept telling him it would be the real one- but he had to see it to believe it!



Santa even told Gage he needed to work on his bedroom!  We had just been talking about his hideous room that morning!  Santa IS watching! I can't wait!

3 comments :

Joey said...

Cute Pictures of the kids! I would think that Santa would be a little too busy right now to be doing photo shoots but what with all the technology maybe he has a little free time after all.

We have been having "Vernal" weather here. It is all fogged in and in the twenties. Burrrr!

I hope everything is getting back to normal there...What ever that is!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Love these! Ali is so cute, I just really like that little gal! Excited to see you guys this weekend!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

OH, and I just noticed your new family photo. I like! Your hair is very cute! LoR