Friday, November 30, 2012

I gave in. I am now a "paying" blogger. I thought about starting a new blog, but that's a pain... so now I have to pay to keep this up. BUT... it's a ton cheaper than a scrap book! November officially ends tonight. I am blown away that Christmas is right around the corner already! I was dreading "Black-Friday" and I'm SO GLAD it's over! However, it really wasn't as bad as I was thinking it would be! People were nicer than usual, and I think it's cause they went shopping on Thanksgiving, and were able to sleep through the night! I didn't take pictures, but we found ourselves at Holly Days once again. It's truly one of my favorite things about living in Vernal, and even though it only comes once a year, I look forward to it! I WILL get my family out here at some point...for the 4th of July and Holly Days- twice a year in Vernal is NOT that much to ask...really. Western Living sponsored two Charity Trees once again this year, and Amy, Monica, Tamara and I decorated the biggest tree we've ever done. It wasn't as successful as we had hoped, but by the time they got to auction our tree, everyone was hot, tired and ready to go home!!! There's always next year... So, with those two trees under my belt, I pulled out my two trees and had them decorated the day before Thanksgiving! It's so fun to have Christmas out! I'm truly missing the snow though- Christmas just isn't the same when it's BROWN.


I've been CRAZY busy taking pictures. I'll be done after next week though- I don't plan on taking any more till after the first of the year. It's rather liberating! If I were making the money I should be making doing it, I wouldn't have to work so much! BUT, then it would be a job, right? My Christmas shopping is almost done, and I'm excited to see my families faces when Christmas morning comes! More to come...

1 comment :

Joey said...

Your trees are gorgeous! I would LOVE to come out for the 4th and for Holly Days however, I have the same problem that you do coming here...Work the next day and I am old and I get tired easy now days, very tired! I wish I didn't...