Where have I been? Funny you should ask! With the new year having been rung in just over an hour ago- I felt strangely excited. I don't want to think about the past year. I don't want to be reminded of any negativity I have felt recently- and I don't want to complain anymore. My goal for 2014 is to be:
I'll be working on a huge project this year! I'm so excited for it I can't wait to start! I'll be doing a Project Life book of my daily life. I'll be taking at least ONE PICTURE A DAY. I probably won't be blogging too many of them, but I'll be SCRAPBOOKING them all! I'm going to start the positive thinking right now obviously! I'm really excited to see how it all turns out this time next year. There are a lot of fun things going on in our lives this upcoming year, Jon and I are going to Hawaii!!! We get to spend a few days at a beautiful resort in Oregon, and we're working on a cruise in the fall with some of those amazing friends I was talking about earlier! Not to mention an addition to our family- ROCCO... our new Boxer puppy, who is currently still with his mommy till the end of this month! So many things to keep track of!
I really do have a wonderful life. I am so blessed and I don't take it for granted. Some of my "New Years Resolutions" include:
1. Liking myself more. This one is loaded. I know what I have to do to get there, and this time I really feel like I'm doing it for me. I can do it! I know I can!
2. Liking others more. Ha ha. Less rash judgement... more unconditional love.
3. Less procrastinating! DO IT NOW!! I know I can!!!
4. More organizing! I HOPE I can!!
5. Quality time. Again, one quite loaded down with many meanings. Overall, I want to make sure the time I spend is time spent well. Whatever it is, I want to say it's a job well done.
My family and my faith are the most important things in life right now. Living the way I know I should will have positive affects on both. I watch my kids right now and know the value of a good example. I look to my husband a lot, and know I wouldn't manage at all without his help and support, not to mention the friendship we've developed in nearly 15 years of marriage. I want to be an example to my children and those whose lives I have an affect on... I want them all to love life and live it to the fullest!
HERE'S TO THE BEST YET! BRING ON 2014!!
Brett and I go to Hawaii!
2 weeks ago