Sunday, April 19, 2015

Such a tease...

You would think after living in Utah my whole life I could get used to Spring being such a liar. There's nothing I hate more than a big fat liar. You would think I would know never to trust this evil temptress. I might be ready for snow- even though it would mean I lost a tree's worth of apricots and all the blossoms that had prematurely bloomed on every single plant I have. But no. Every year I get my hopes up that she'll actually make her presence known and STICK around for longer than a New York Minute. She consistently lets me down. Consistently sends me spiraling into the winter blues again and again. This year I tried to outsmart her though... knowing it would soon snow, and I'd lose the beautiful blossoms and blooms I've loved to see this past week, I got out and documented it! This one was my favorite. See? I'm not the only one getting my hopes up!

1 comment :

http://essaykings.co.uk/ said...

The attempts of outsmarting the nature! Poor Steph) I suggest yours succeeding the next time!